Rototilt Ltd expands its service network in UK
Rototilt continues its expansion in the UK with a dedicated service manager and a new service partner in the Southeast of England. – We have had yet another year of busy growth and the plan to further develop our organization is taking shape. We are also happy to announce our partnership with DC Plant Repairs to cover service and support in the Southeast, says Country Manager Malcolm Long.
It has been a busy year for Rototilt Ltd with a lot of enquiries and increase in sales.
- Demand for our tiltrotator has been amazing, although not entirely surprising, as more and more savvy operators and companies acknowledge the overwhelming benefits a tiltrotator system offers, says Country Manager Malcolm Long.
Rototilt Ltd has a long term vision as the market develops for this technology to be sure the company can offer the knowledge, backup and support the customers expect.
- Appointing Alan Weaver as Service Manager is an important step in the expansion of our UK team and we look forward to the experience and knowledge he will bring to the Service Division, continues Malcolm.
Rototilt Ltd has also established DC Plant Repairs as a new service partner in the Southeast of England
- The need to develop our support network had been identified as our growth threatened to outpace our existing service ability. In addition to Alan we are delighted to have reinforced our network with the appointment of DC Plant Repairs Ltd as a Rototilt Service Partner. Based in Kent, DC Plant Repairs will ensure we have a timely response in support of our customer base throughout the Southeast region and we welcome them to the Rototilt family, says Malcolm.
Service Manager Alan Weaver will continue this program in to 2019 as Rototilt Ltd carefully add strategic service partners ensuring the Rototilt customer focus of quality and professionalism are maintained.
- Because the Rototilt tiltrotator is designed with an oil-filled rotor housing it makes it the easiest and quickest tiltrotator to perform routine maintenance on in the market. Now that we have moved to a synthetic long life oil, after the first 500hrs it’s simply a case of changing the oil every 1000hrs. Downtime is kept to a minimum, no lengthy time off the machine and as our service network develops the time to arrive and perform this easy task will become even quicker, explains Malcolm.
The interest for Rototilt’s products and the tiltrotator system is really growing all over the United Kingdom.
- This has been a fantastic year not only for us but for our appointed dealer in Scotland – HHH Equipment, and in Ireland – Cullion Plant Service. They too are developing their organizations in response to excellent sales growth during 2018 and in preparation for 2019 as there is no sign of the tiltrotator revolution slowing down, says Malcolm.
Rototilt has launched a number of new products throughout 2018, such as the R1 tiltrotator for 1.5-3t machines, the R2 tiltrotator for 3-6,5t machines, a railroad grapple, new bucket range and of course the R9 tiltrotator, the largest in the world, for machines up to 40t! This will continue with the expansion of Rototilt’s attachment range with the arrival of some new products next year.
- Advance orders and continuous tiltrotator interest levels is already showing it will be another “hold on to your hat” year for Rototilt so we’re all really looking forward to 2019, finishes Malcolm.